- We strongly recommend that you ship overnight or 2 days to avoid any problem with transport. We usually do not ship wines if the weather is too hot or too cold as this could spoil your bottles.
- You must be 21 years of age to order or receive alcoholic beverages. Someone does need to be present for alcohol delivery.
- Our shipping prices include packaging materials, transport, and insurance.
- We usually process your order and ship it within 48 hours.
- We ship in all the US states were permitted. We usually do not ship to Utah.
- We ship everywhere internationally except Canada.
- We transfer title to, and ownership of, all wines to you in the State of California and the purchaser takes all responsibility for the import of the package from California to his/her home state.
- DOB is not liable for any damages to goods caused for any reason such as but not limited to weather conditions, transport, mishandling, and other "Acts of God" during transportation. Because weather conditions can change drastically at any time, we also assume no liability for damage caused by changes in weather during transportation. "Acts of God" include catastrophes such as, but not limited to: plane crashes, unforeseeable delays or accidents, destruction due to domestic and international unrest (i.e. riots, war, public enemies) confiscation, quarantine or natural disaster.
- If any damage occurred during transport, it is your responsibility. We will assist you with the claim process but you understand and agree that DOB has no say in the insurance conclusion and how much the insurance will settle for.
- We ship as a service for you hence we ship on your behalf, to the address specified. By utilizing our shipping services, you represents that you are acting in a fashion compliant with your local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of wine, beer or spirits.
- By placing an order with us, you authorize DOB to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver the buyer’s order. You represent that you have obtained all required permissions, paid all required fees, worked through properly licensed intermediaries, and that you are legally entitled to take possession of wine, beer or spirits, and quantities ordered, and you certify you are 21 years of age. DOB makes no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import alcoholic beverages into any state outside of California.
- If you live in a state where the direct shipment of wine by DOB violates the law, we suggest that you provide an alternative address in another state or have your wine shipped to a third-party storage facility in a direct shipping-friendly state.
Contact our Customer Service Department
By Email: dukec @ dukeofbourbon.com